Here is round one of our polls to select our next set of books. So exciting! To be fair, if there are any books you aren't familiar with, take the time to read a quick synopsis of them on Amazon or Goodreads (it's going to be a tough decision as there are so many great books on the list). Maybe leave a comment once you've voted so we know when all the votes are in? Should we keep it like last time--meaning, once a book receives a majority of votes (3), it is automatically added to our list? This seems easier than trying to get a unanimous vote for all five books. Ok, ready, set, vote!
(PS: If you are reading this in your email, I'm not sure if the poll will come through, so please visit our blog to record your votes. Thanks!)
4 comments:
voted!
(thanks for being patient with my nominations friends!)
Voted! Guessing from the numbers, it looks like 4 of us have voted. Whoever votes next, let us know and I'll post the next poll. :)
I finished! Yay. I LOVE POLLS!!!!!!
voted again.
Post a Comment