me = totally a book snob. i suppose i'm worried about what the creator of "30 Rock" has to say in 300 pages... plus don' you think she's a little young to have an autobiography? i mean, Tina, we know what you've been up to.
I changed my mind. Baptiste and I almost have the same taste in books. A Moveable Feast +1 (shown in the results). Born to Run -1 (not shown in the results). Sorry for the interference. It won't happen again.
Hey, Tina Fey is Hilarious and you gotta admit, 30 Rock has some pretty darn good writing. I'm excited for the book!
I only voted 3 times, was I supposed to vote 4? It doesn't matter. I'm a little sad the my book Men are from Mars Women are from Venus never seemed to make it on any poll. :(
Throw it on the next poll on the off chance people want to read it. It's not a big deal, I will probably be reading it anyway. I just thought it might generate a pretty good book discussion.
9 comments:
This is Baptiste and I just voted! Thank you very much! PS: Bossypants???
lol baptiste! my hands are clean of tina fey.
voted.
Oh please people. Don't be such snobs. btw voted.
me = totally a book snob. i suppose i'm worried about what the creator of "30 Rock" has to say in 300 pages... plus don' you think she's a little young to have an autobiography? i mean, Tina, we know what you've been up to.
alas, the votes are in.
I'll just keep Baptiste's vote, rather than change the count.
I changed my mind. Baptiste and I almost have the same taste in books. A Moveable Feast +1 (shown in the results). Born to Run -1 (not shown in the results). Sorry for the interference. It won't happen again.
Hey, Tina Fey is Hilarious and you gotta admit, 30 Rock has some pretty darn good writing. I'm excited for the book!
I only voted 3 times, was I supposed to vote 4? It doesn't matter. I'm a little sad the my book Men are from Mars Women are from Venus never seemed to make it on any poll. :(
Throw it on the next poll on the off chance people want to read it. It's not a big deal, I will probably be reading it anyway. I just thought it might generate a pretty good book discussion.
Post a Comment