Did you guys already talk about this? I think it will be pretty cool! Not sure how I feel about 3D. I do think Leo will be a wonderful Gatsby though, he's kinda got that swagger about him.
Hmmmm, now that I think of it there are about 500 actors who would be greatER Gatsbys.
Who would you nominate to play Gatsby?
2 comments:
I can't wait! I happen to Love Baz L. films and even think DiCaprio is a great pick (although who could ever top Robert Redford in his prime). I think DiCaprio is becoming a pretty good actor as he gets older and less Titanic-y. :) $125 million, should have some great costumes!
I agree about Leo. I'm also excited about Carey Mulligan as Daisy! There are a few photos out there of the filming and the costumes look perfect. I loved this book.
Post a Comment